Questions About Buying or Selling Arizona Real Estate?

Give me 1% of your trust, I will earn the other 99%

Contact Arizona Realtor Jen Wehner Now

Direct Phone: 480-748-6925

Scottsdale Homes For Sale

All Listings Under $100,000 $100,000 - $200,000
$200,000 - $300,000 $300,000 - $400,000 $400,000 - $500,000
$500,000 - $600,000 $600,000 - $700,000 $700,000 - $800,000
$800,000 - $900,000 $900,000 - $1,000,000 Over $1,000,000
5,719 Properties Found. Showing Page 1 of 954
Map
Sort by:

Contact Us Now:

Please provide a valid email address.

*Your information will never be shared with any third party.


Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than Re/Max Fine Properties. Copyright 2014 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.

Listing information last updated on November 1st, 2014 at 12:21am MST.