Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9625 E Aw Tillinghast Road, Scottsdale
Timeless contemporary estate that was inspired with an unlimited budget, a blank canvas for architectural creativity and a one-of-a-kind site with views of the entire southern horizon. A visionary and profound architectural statement with intersecting radial and linear forms built to commercial construction standards. The pioneering roof design features 'folded plates' of copper that perfectly blend the home into the natural desert surroundings. Interior details include Hope Steel doors, limestone flooring, dry-stacked sandstone fireplace surrounds and custom copper details and trim around every window, doorway and wall. The site provides 270 degree, top-of-the-world sunset, city light and mountain views from 16 hilltop acres at the apex of Lone Mountain in Scottsdale's Desert Mountain. The main residence includes the master suite plus three ensuite bedrooms and multiple living and entertaining areas. A separate guest house provides a full kitchen and living room with two ensuite bedrooms. The outdoor living space is a true oasis for play or relaxation with a lap pool that floats in a black granite box, a play pool, spa and multiple sundecks and covered patios. This residence is one of the finest properties in the western US and is an exceptional combination of home and homesite for the most discerning buyer.
- MLS® #5689418
- Square Footage11,250
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Detached
- AmenitiesGuarded Entry, Gated Community, On-Site Guard, Biking/Walking Path
- UtilitiesAPS, SW Gas
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttch'd Gar Cabinets, Electric Door Opener, Dir Entry frm Garage
- # of Garages3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, Lap Pool, Play Pool, Pool - Private
- ExteriorPainted, Stucco, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCircular Drive, Covered Patio(s), Patio, Private Street(s), Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Separate Guest House, Built-in BBQ
- Lot DescriptionCity Light View(s), Hillside Lot, Mountain View(s), North/South Exposure
- RoofBuilt-Up, Foam, Metal, Other (See Remarks)
- Days on Website96
- Address9625 E Aw Tillinghast Road
- SubdivisionDesert Mountain
- Zip Code85262
- Interior Features9+ Flat Ceilings, Central Vacuum, Drink Wtr Filter Sys, Fire Sprinklers, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- HeatingGas Heat
- Fireplaces3+ Fireplace, Exterior Fireplace, Firepit, Fireplace Family Rm, Fireplace Living Rm, Fireplace Master Bdr, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- District093 - Cave Creek Unified District
- ElementaryBlack Mountain
- MiddleSonoran Trails
- HighCactus Shadows
- Listing OfficeRuss Lyon Sotheby's International Realty
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. ARMLS Logo indicates that a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than Re/Max Fine Properties. Copyright 2018 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 24th, 2018 at 5:32am MST.